this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, May 1, 2008;

4:05 AM


I think Drogba's a motherfucker. Sorry babes.

It's been like what? 63 minutes? And Chelsea is still leading....

COME ONE LIVERPOOL! YOU NEED TA WIN THIS BLOODY MATCH!

Even a tie for Chelsea is a victory. Because of their stupid fucking aggregate. Fuck~!

Moving on, the first thing that happened today was that I spent close to $150 on notes. No, not just for myself. For the entire class. I'm so not complaining but why do we have to spend so much on notes that we only use of half a school year???

Gah! And why do the food courts/canteens/places where we go eat are always so crowded every start of a new school year?!! I've already been through it as a freshman, why go through it again?!!!

I am excited over NE. Though I still hate the Lecture Theatre.

I am still disappointed and sad whenever someone mentions of you. The thought of that woman about you infuriates me. But at the same time, I feel as though I might've missed my chance. It's too late for me. And even if I did utter those words, it wouldn't matter. Cause I know we can't be. I'd like to get as far away as you as possible. But your smile draws me in. So as long as I'm allowed to witness or even put that smile on your face with my own hands, I'd gladly be by your side. Even if it hurts a billion times more.


Quote of the century:
"THE WORK DOESN'T LOCK~!!!"
by Julaiha Bte Jusoh. =)


mew...