this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, May 14, 2008;

12:26 AM


I have been through so much shit. I have to admit, they're not all that bad. Let's see.

1) Grandpa died when I was born, so I was deemed a fucking jinx.
2) I got backstabbed by an entire class(i know!! cannot be right? but it fucking happened)
3) My supposedly best friend in primary school turned out to be such a bitch, I fucking hate her.
4) Daddy took a turn for the worst and did something unforgiveable.
5) I tried to commit suicide countless times, until at one point, I had to be admitted for severe depression.
6) I am in the brink of being locked up in a hell-hole because someone 'thinks' I'm not ready for the REAL world.

So here I am. Your fucking jinx-cum-stupidfuckingidiot-cum-daddyhatesme-cum-suicidal-cum-psycho bitch anyone has ever seen.

Do I seem happy-go-lucky to you? Do I seem like the kind who'd love the beautiful flowers and lush green gardens and all that fucked up shit??

Then you must've been fucking blind your entire life.

I don't fucking care about the things around me anymore. I am fucking tired of watching the same thing happen again and again. That fucking biased thing does NOT suit me. That shit about how people should pity me is fucking disgusting.

I'd rather be the weird emo girl at the corner whom noone wants to be friends with.

So things got out of hand. And I lost control of the wheel. I crashed. I burned. But I'm so ready to walk out and try again even if I know it's going down the same way. I'm tired of playing pretend. I'm tired of being 'strong'. I just want to kick back and let things fall the way they do. That I'd have to pick them up and put them back only to find them falling again.

Don't get it? I don't get it either.

My mind's a bloody mess right now. Everything's buzzing in and out. I'm not sure what's right and what's wrong. I'm not sure if what I said truly meant what I wanted to convey. I have no idea what I'm doing. Probably popping pills isn't such a good idea eh mate?

Happy Birthday Cuz. You're fucking 20 now. And god damn it, you haven't created trouble yet. Fuck you. Go do some stupid shit so that I can be all mad at you and smack you so hard, your balls will shorten at least an inch. Have fun at camp. And fuck all your sucker mates for me. Thanks love. =>

I need to get wasted.


mew...