this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Friday, May 16, 2008;

9:36 PM


I HATE DADDY TODAY!!!


Okay, so randomly, my aunt asked me if I wanted to watch a movie tonight. Honestly, I wanted to watch Iron Man and What Happens In Vegas. But out of a sudden, someone asked if I wanted to play pool.


Should I watch them movies or play pool? I really do want to play pool. And I'm afraid I don't have time to watch it.

SO HOW???

I'm trying so hard to ignore him. Like right now, I just don't want to look at his face. For once, couldn't he have given me some peace? He always has to rake up the past. Telling me fucking old stories that have rotted in time. Like what the hell does he want from me?? I'm sick and tired of handling his shit. And it feels like being crapped on in the face. Not a very nice picture, huh?
My uncle asked me why I don't want to get a boyfriend. He asked me why I don't let anyone close. I mean like, my cousins have girlfriends. My sis had one though that was history. Okay maybe I was exagerating that part. My sis had LOADS.

I told him what I felt and he was like telling me that all men are not alike and what shit people feed themselves with these days. I'm just at the point where I feel like, there's a phrase for this. Once bitten, twice shy?

I have this tendency to bite you before you bite me. Kind of trying to protect myself. Cause I know what it's like to be a people-pleaser. Hurt me more than I thought it could.


Wah. I just can't wait to die tonight... =.=


mew...