this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, May 5, 2008;

12:35 AM


God. I mean it when I say Kat-Tun makes me fucking high. Can I safely say I am in the brinks of orgasms?? LoL....

Wah. Fuck la. I can't get that hot pic of Taguchi out of my head. Hot. Hot. Hot.

。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。

Well, my weekends have been full of play instead of working. There was a lot of dirty language here and there. Especially the talk about hentai among my work mates, somehow, it reminds me of Shi Yan. ><

1) Hehe. Somehow, went in between my legs and wiggled about JUST to wake me up. IDIOT~!

2) I got "attacked" by someone. LoL. He just hugged me lur.

3) And I managed to pull down two pairs of pants a few times.

I really like the people around me at this point in time. But I have to face the fact that there will have to be changes. To accomodate the lack of manpower. ='(

On a lighter note, YAY~! We're going to the beach! The girls and I are really dying to spend the day at the beach. Thanks to the fact that Tuesdays are open. =D

The only bad thing is that photobucket's AN ASS! My pictures are not uploading!!! Never mind, I'll wait til I'm at school to do them. =)

Ooh! And check this out....


CANCER - The Beauty
MOST AMAZING KISSER.
Very high appeal. A Cancer's Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative Person, most's are artists and insane respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. --> this is funny.... Extremely random. An Ultimate Freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a Fighter, But will kick your ass good if it comes down to it.
Someone you should hold on to!


Certain areas are kind of true, I think. I see some resemblance to me. =P


Well then, have a nice day.


Minna, ogenki de. =D



P.S. To assume is to accuse. Any doubts, ask. It wouldn't hurt anyone and it avoids miscommunication. If you don't know the real story, don't talk as if you created the bloody story.


I still believe that everyone acts the way they are according to how comfortable they feel. They've done it a gazillion bilion times before. Asking someone to change will take time. Be patient. And even then, you shouldn' expect that person to completely change. Because only the determined will succeed. All the others go down the drain.


In any given relationship, you give your all and never expect anything in return. That's just how unfair things are in life. But it matters not, does it? If you really care for someone that much, it doesn't matter how much you'd have to sacrifice because you're not counting the times you sacrificed, instead you count how many times you've managed to put a smile on that beautiful face. You don't need a title to certify how much you love one another. As long as you're there for each other. That matters most.


Don't give a damn about what other people think. About how they define their love and how they treat each other. Because every relationship is different. The way things fall in or out of place.



i don't know what came over me. but i'm tired having to watch all of this. i can't do a shit about things. and that makes me feel like fuck. i hate seeing my friends in such a state. both the men and the women. TT.TT


mew...