this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, May 12, 2008;

11:42 AM


First and foremost, Happy Mama's Day to all the Mamas of the world.

Mum, I love you many many. I know I don't say it very often and you cringe and ask me what's wrong when I do. Things haven't always been good between us. But all the other times, I'm so glad you're my Mum. You're wonderful at every point in time. Though I am a little saddened at your lack of presence. But when you make it up to us, every moment had been so precious. Mum, I love you, I really do. And I'm so happy we spent the entire day together yesterday with your sisters and mother. It was a great day. And I saw you smile and laugh. It may seem odd, but I hardly ever see you do that. But when you do, it makes me happy.

Yeah, so I love you, Mum. =)

Moving on, the beach was awesome. I love the water though I had been afraid of what could be inside. Wendy was happy too. She kept wanting to go inside and tan even darker. We spent close to 7 hours at the beach. I got a pretty good tan. But here comes the bad part. My skin got so sunburnt, touching my skin would mean me screaming at the top of my lungs at your face. And it's started peeling!!! SO FUGLY~!!!

I'm better now. Though my shoulders have started peeling too. But it's under my shirt so not so bad. I had fun yesterday. I love all my mummies!!!


mew...