this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, April 2, 2008;

3:12 PM


What is your favorite song of all time?
Definitely My Love by Westlife. Lots of great memories with Jay. =)

What attracts you most?
For me, it's a person's intellectual ability to combat my sarcasm. Not many are impressive. =)

Do you hold hands when you walk in public?
Yeah, at every chance I get. With my sisters, friends and others who need it.

How many hobbies do you have?
Quite a number I guess. But I enjoy knitting with my Mum. We'd use them for decoration purposes during festive seasons.

Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
Mark Feehily wearing a Batman suit murmurring like a drunk Jack Sparrow. =)

Do you say "I love you" in the relationship?
In any given relationship, those words are impossible to hurt anyone, instead, it brings joy. So yeah. I love to tell the world how much I love each and everyone of them.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm torn between Ireland and Japan.

If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
Well, my specialty is Asam Pedas or Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api. Mmm...

What is your favourite word?
I'm leaning towards "Gah" and "Oh My Gosh" now. Trying very hard not to curse like I used to. =)

What makes you cry?
A lot of things. But I try not to in front of others. I have to be strong for others.

What makes you laugh?
I laugh at something funny, I laugh when I'm embarrassed, I even laugh for no reason if it makes others laugh. It is contagious.

If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel youve made would you?
Nah. I feel that whatever mistakes I've made then, has made me to what I am today. I kinda like how things are now.

What do you do for fun?
Play with my sisters. Jump about on bed with them. =)

Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
If I'm indoors, I'd like to remain indoors. But if I am outdoors, I never want to go back in. How's that sound?

If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
I'd make arrangements so that my sisters can go on without me. Does that sound like P.S. I Love You?

What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
Loud, Blue eyed and EMO (I know you wanna use that!)

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years? In a personal interview with all of Johhny's Boys. =)

How tall are you?
1.63m

Who do you admire most?
Grandma. She went through alot back in the days. She deserves every bit she has now. =)

Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?
I don't have a real tattoo. But they are fascinating.

When do you plan on getting married?
27? I don't know why. But I set that age for some reason.

Get the number or give the number?
Well. I'd give and get the number on the spot. Not sure which one comes first.

Romance or Kinky Sex?
Can I say kinky sex?? LoL. I'm not that much of a psycho. Romance is sweet.

What size shoe do you wear?
US 8/9. Though it still depends on the cutting of the shoe.

Water or 100% Juice?
Water. I'm usually always thirsty so plain water quenches my thirst.

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold. I'd rather be freezing my ass off than sweat.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Neither. But if I had to choose, a leg. I cannot imagine a day without my hands. I bloody cook and clean with them!

Favorite Place to Eat?
Coffeeshop. Cause I can be a loud as possible and still look very normal; very Singaporean. =)

Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
Rock concert?? Featuring MCR? =D

What is your favorite clothing brand?
It doesn't quite matter as long as it looks nice. But I'd have to say I like Espirit.

Most Memorable Past?
Secondary School! Being with Jay, Wal and Yami-chan! Everyday after school would be the BEST!

Most embarrassing moment?
I was performing on stage for ELDDS. I didn't realise my shoes were a little slippery against the stage floor. I didn't fall but I slipped for a moment. Thank God there was Jay and Wally on stage to take the attention away from me.

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
I love MiniCoopers. Fell in love the first time I saw them on Italian Job. Mark Wahlberg in it!

Your favorite Disney Films?
Beauty and The Best. Classic!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
It was trying to get away from KFC. The horror!!!

I tag all who read it. Come on. It's interesting!


mew...