this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, April 13, 2008;

2:05 AM


An update of some of the new songs I've recently heard. I'm surprised I managed without Perfect Ten in my life. I don't seem to listen to the radio anymore... Unless I am at work.

Anyway, moving on.

1. Guren by GazettE.
I really like this song. It's a nice starting song for some anime or drama. But dark, cold and emotional. Something I'm just so very used to. So, this is good for me.

2. Wahaha by Kanjani8
Though I have to admit, I do not like Nishikido Ryo at all, for being generally mean and just plain mean! Especially to Uepi. I am quite glad that Yokoyama Yu is a member because I am just impressed at his personality and acting skills. Impressive. This song is a little more upbeat than the previous one. There's a lot of laughing as said in the title. I watched it live on Music Station where they performed with Johnny's Juniors, and it make me stand up dancing about with my five-year-old sister. =) It's catchy and kinda addictive.

3. Lips by Kat-Tun
I am in love with this song. I almost know the song word for word. Though the original song and the mv has a bit of a difference, I can handle it. But I absolutely love the live performance. Kame-kun screams his head off, Maru-chan's beatboxing is amazing and Uepi can sing the song alone and STILL melt me. =) Great I tell you. GREAT!

4. Take A Bow by Leona Lewis
This song says a lot. I'm impressed with her vocals though I think she's trying too hard. The meaning is good. But the song just doesn't stick.

5. Maybe by Secondhand Serenade
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG. I know the lyrics word by word. To be honest, Secondhand Serenade is NOT a band! He's John Veseley, an acoustic rock artist from California. He CREATES the illusion of a band. But in truth he uses the technique of multitrack recording. Cool! This song was in his self-produced album, Awake. But it was reproduced with full band in his next album, A Twist In My Story.

6. Is It You by Cassie
I think it's an innocent, sweet song. Very disco and party-like. Cassie is a growing singer whose talent was recently highlighted in the movie Step Up 2. She's pretty good I guess. I am most impressed by her dancing abilities.

7. See You Again by Miley Cyrus
I am not a totally big fan of her like my bestie Wal but I like this song. There's a hint of naughty playfulness. And I like the thought that she highlighted the feelings of most girls when they're around guys they like. Nice song.

8. Step Up Official Remix by Darin feat. Jay Sean
This song is good to liven up the mood. Hopefully NYP uses this song in the upsoming Jam & Hop event. Woot~!

9. Low by Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
This song is very popular amongst most teens even before the movie Step Up 2 was said to even be released officially. It's very catchy, the song sticks and you can go on singing it non-stop. And oh, the singer is from Florida. Maybe he was at loss for a new original name. Gah. You can be just about anybody these days. But still song good. =)

10. Man Up by Omarion feat. Rain (Bi)
I like this song too. Upbeat andso very true in terms of lyrics. Guy get jealous that their girls look at some other probably, usually hotter guys. But like the lyrics say, "She may look don't mean she want it. So I'm being cool about this if she want it, she can have it. All's fair in love and war ". MUAHAHAHA! That is so true. Oh yeah, this IS Rain, as in the Korean pop singer, dancer, model and actor. I think he's extremely hot. And his English is improving! I can actually pick up the words from his singing. His dancing is absolutely great. Though people doubt that his dancing is fake and all, I stand right by him. It's just so natural. He makes hip hop dancers proud. I wanna dance with you, hot sexy dude. Great job BOY!

11. Crank That by Soula Boy
This is not something I JUST recently heard. I've been hearing this song for WEEKS/MONTHS now. But I just got the song for myself recently that is. It's kind of addictive. And it has kind of a weird but fun dance move that goes along with the song. Very creative.

12. The Way That I Love You by Ashanti
Sad song about love. I think I cried the first time listening to the lyrics. Don't remember if it was because of the song or because I bumped my knee on a pillar. That hurt okay!

13. Shawty Get Loose by Lil' Mama feat Chri Brow & T-Pain
This song got my attention cause I heard Chris Brown's voice. =) He sings great and I think Lil' Mama is one of those good female rappers.Must support her. I have no idea why or how T-Pain is in it. I never noticed him in the MV. =P

14. Stop & Stare by One Republic
This song is just addictive. I wanna listen to it over and over again just yelling out "STOP & STARE!" Lyrics are meaningful I have to say. Catch it!

15. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
Need I say more? I love John's voice. I love how creates such beautiful music with such beautiful lyrics. They're just beautiful.

16. Comatose by Skillet
I know this is a Christian rock band, but I still like this song from them. I can relate to the lyrics at certain times. Very moving for me.

17. Hey Baby - Bow Wow feat. Omarion
Another Step Up 2 movie song. I'm sorry. I love Step Up's Dance Steps and the songs add the whole rhythm and makes the steps oh so much better.

18. Hollywood's Not America by Ferras
He's new I guess. This is his first song. According to Wikipedia, this is his first single co-written by Matrix Lauren Christy and will be featured as an "exite song" in Season 7 of American Idol. Nice song la. But I've only heard it once. Not sure how well it might stick.


Well, that's all for the music review. There are not in any order. Moving on to up-coming events to look out for!

1. Kat-Tun
They are scheduled to release their new single: Don't U Ever Stop on 14th May this year. I am so looking forward to it. Especially the MV. TAGUCHI-KUN AND UEPI!! GAH! *dies*

2. Hey! Say! JUMP
Not much details have been provided just that it's set to release a single on the 21st may this year. So exciting!!!

3. Blood The Vampire Live Action Film
Bill Kong had announced in May 2006 that he will be producing a live action film adaptation of Blood: The Last Vampire. Starring Jun Ji-Hyun as Saya it's a little different from the anime. I never read the manga so I'm not sure. It's set to be released worldwide sometime in spring 2008.

4. The Dark Knight, Tagline: Why So Serious?
The movie that I have been looking forward to for the past year, perhaps? Starring Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman, he goes in search for a new villain, The Joker. The Joker is played by the deceased Heath Ledger. Let's all watch and appreciate his final prformance. Christopher Nolan commented that he chose Heath because he was deemed "fearless". The media also said that his passing was caused by his excessive involvement with his character, The Joker. Brr~! To be released in US on the 18th July. No news on when it would be released in Asia.

5. Speed Racer Comes Alive!!
Yes people! The Wachowski Brothers wrote, directed and co-produced the film starring Emile Hirsch as Speed Racer alongside Christina Ricci as his girlfriend, Trixie. Did you know? Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shia LaBeouf were previously considered for the role as Speed Racer. Also, Keanu Reeves turned down the role of playing Speed racer's rival Racer X who is now played by Matthew Fox. Rain (Bi) also debuts in his first Hollywood movie as a rookie racer.


Ah well. That's all I've got so far. Will update more if I get some new info okay?! I can't wait for POO time next week. I miss everyone to bits and pieces. I have got to get some sleep now. Technically, it's 5:00am. Watching too much J-drama takes your life away, but I absolutely love it. Oh, anyway, tomorrow, I mean today, we're visiting grandma at Tampines and I have yet to sleep....... What the crimson SHITE~!


"I see fairies"
- Uepi


mew...