this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Friday, April 4, 2008;

10:52 PM


My God. I really don't want this blog to be all about anger and hatred and all the shit that I have to go through in this life. But heck.

Why do you have to be such an asshole all the time? What? Me working my ass off, giving you money, taking care of my sisters, doing the housework every fucking day is not the bloody hell enough for you?? Oh, I am so BLOODY SORRY I was so tired, I slept a little longer. DUMBASS!! Mum was home! She let me sleep in, you bloody GAH!

I don't want no explicit words. I draw the line at fucking and bloody.

Anyway, these past few days have been good? With me and Mum having much better conversations. Ever since that day we went to Melaka. Thank God for grandma. Oh, by the way, Jay, you want to follow us? We're planning another Hi-Tea outing at JB/KL sometime in May. You want??? Haha! Grandma, grandma... *shakes head*

I did quite a bit of shopping to make myself happy. I bought Yukan Club! *squeals* With Akanishi Jin and Taguchi Junnosuke. Then there's Cinderella: A Twist In Time and Ratatouille. Then I got myself a bit of hair accessories. A bunch of new rings. Earrings. Necklaces. Clothes, Bags and more bags. Then there's the perfume. Gah! I love Escada. Borrowed books from the library. I got one Nora Roberts and Jude Deveraux. It's been ages. I think my pay will run out before the end of the month. =P

Now, I have to strive the next two days. IMM will be packed with the renovation sale going on. Sunday will be our last day. Then we'll have to stay til the next morning to do the packing. ~.~

Mum's going to JB tomorrow with Grandma. So she took down my shoe size for some reason. *hint hint* The other time in Melaka, we didn't have enough time to get the kinds of shoes I wanted. But hopefully, she'd have luck tomorrow. *crosses fingers!!*

Heh! Today was my aunt's birthday. I invited her to have KFC with me since I was craving for Cheesy BBQ Meltz. But she was lazy to leave the house. So I bought her a KFC mug in the shape of their signature PRESSURE COOKER!! Hahaha! She loved it, and told me she was gonna use it at her office and show off!

I have to go now. I hav to sleep early since I have to leave early tomorrow. I'm meeting the Alumni Gang a.k.a. the Assemblage tomorrow morning. I forgot why they used that name. Anyway, tomorrow is the school's(HYSS) Speech Day and we were invited, so I thought I'd drop by to see my teachers before leaving for work.

Well then, see ya folks!!


"Wahhh!NOOOO!I miss eating takoyaki.Hmmph."
- NanaTRON


mew...