♥Sunday, April 20, 2008;
11:48 AM
I slept around 1am last night. Was supposed to message Jay after I'm done eating, but I kind of passed out after that.
So tired. Two or was it three? days straight I couldn't sleep right. And I still had to wake up early to get to work. Twice I had to take a cab cause I was almost late.
Thank God, today I'm not working. I slept like nobody's business lar. And I am still sleepy. All the females at work are not working.
FEMINISM at its best!
I can't wait to meet WSJ-:) next week. It's been ages. I want many pictures taken! And many yummy delights~! and.... DAYTONA~! I'mma beat you all!! Muahahahahahaha~!
Mum and Dad are not speaking to each other today so there's this odd peace going about the house. I'm fine as long as they're not screaming at each other. And my sisters are running about the house playing with dolls and whatnot. And I'm having a hell of a time downloading songs. +)
Minna, ogenki de. =)
Take care, everyone.
mew...