♥Thursday, April 17, 2008;
2:14 AM
I can't sleep for nuts 'cause my tummy hurts like FUCK!
Ite~! Ite~! *crouches down*
But many thanks to that unknown powerful being up there that there's internet and uploaded videos of Kat-Tun for my pleasure. Yes, I used the term pleasure for a bloody reason.
And YAY to movies online!! I got to watch Justice League. =) Sorry, I cannot just stop like that. It's been a lifetime obsession. And gosh, I am so in love with Uepopu/Uepi and Yu-chan!!!
I realize the first thins I notice about anyone is their lips. Yu-chan's lips are TEH most amazing. No, I meant to spell it that way. =) Akanishi-kun is just so yummy. I want to gently chew on it. Grr~!
And gosh! Uepi!! Majika arimasen ka?!! Wahahahahaha!
Ah well, take care everyone. Especially Jay. You know what I bloody darn mean!
Minna, OGENKI DE?!!!
It means take care, everyone. =)
mew...