this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, April 21, 2008;

10:59 PM


I can't do what you ask me to do. And I can't be what you want me to be. It's impossible. Cause you expect too much, and give too little. I cannot take this.

You always complain of how she's not there. That she doesn't treat you well enough. But when she is there, all you do is pick a fight. You whine and whine some more about how you both are on the rocks.

My say, SHUT THE FUCK UP already. You want to make things better but you're doing things that makes others hate you. That makes ME hate you.

So what if you're always there? So what if we spend more time with you? The fact that you keep whining about how bad things are now, MAKE A CHANGE! Starting with you. I hate it when you say things like we'd never gt through a day without you, or that you're better off dead. Be my guest if you want it so badly!!!

I've been so patient with you. I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to make things better for everyone. I'M THE ONE PICKING UP THE PIECES!

I know this is not something that I can solve, handle or have to do. But it concerns me, it affects me, and most of all, the people I love.

But I'm tired of being the punching bag. I'm tired of being the one who has to act like the adult and think rationally. And I'm tired of pleasing you.

So, I'll just do what I think is right. Yeah, I'll make mistakes. I'll fall. And I'll fall again. But at least I'm doing it out of my own free will.

I'll never trust people like you again. I hate everyone who's just like you. I don't need your kind of people to survive cause I can manage on my own. I'm no longer sorry. I'm just not.


Minna, ogenki de. =


mew...