♥Tuesday, April 29, 2008;
12:45 AM
Damn la.
On my first day back to school, I cried like fuck la. But it's not because I haven't met my friend in ages. I do feel a little overwhelmed but not enough to make me cry like that. Guess what? My Lecture Theatre was so high/steep, the fear of falling down and cracking my skull took over.
I am and have always been afraid of heights. So far, I've been able to comprehend without looking down. But this was like, different? Even Sean's head peering over my shoulder freaked me to bits. I felt myself shaking so hard. I just wanted to sit still and not move an inch.
Gosh, I felt extremely stupid but I was truly, purely scared. I swear. I am so not looking forward to lectures in there anymore.
Well, anyway, I just received an e-mail from Microsoft saying I won in some lottery. Accumulated jackpot of about 500,000 GBP. I was doubting whether it was a scam or something, then I received this form and this guy who claims to be my agent who will deal with the paperwork. It's pretty real.
Dad said no harm trying. Worst to worst, keep the e-mails and use it as evidence. Muahahahaha~! If this is true, gosh, I can get a miniCooper!!! DOUBLE Muahahahahaha!! After I give my Mum half the money... =P
Wah! How come I keep getting these "Congratulations! You've won..." kind of e-mails? I so lucky meh??
Anyway, here's a list of what I said today:
- BACKSIDE~!
- YOUR BACKSIDE~!
- MY BACKSIDE~!
- YOUR NENEK GRANDMA~!
- FISH STICKS~!
- WAH~!
- KANINA~!
- KANASAI~!
- @#$%&*
My vocabulary is so not profound. Don't I interest you? =P
Moving on to a serious note, haven't you guys realized how humid it has been lately? Air-cons don't seem to work. My throat's sore cause of the heat. And at night, I no longer need long pants, socks and a blanket. STOP GLOBAL WARMING!
Soon enough, the water levels will rise. A sudden influx in the carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. Lack of oxygen from everyone breathing in at the same time! WA!! We're going to die.
Inevitably.
I just wouldn't want to die in this state....
Do you?n =)
Labels: backside
mew...