♥Tuesday, March 18, 2008;
10:40 PM
Gah!! First thing's first, I WANNA PLAY POO, IDA!!!
Hehehe... Finally a day off after having worked 4 days straight. Yesterday was such a bore, I swear. Since it was a weekday, there were less customers. I finished handling the Umbro stock and Puma was completed on Saturday so I was kind of free? Well, anyway, I was dancing about the store with Joselito. Then I tried on 6 pairs of shoes, thinking about whether I should get them, but nah. They don't look good on me.
Then sometime around 2pm, yes it was 2pm only, and I had been working since morning, _______ and her Mum arrived. _______ insisted that she didn't steal the fucking shoe. So, her Mum believed her la. I was folding the clothes when her Mum shouted across the floor to me, and said, "_______ tak salah! Bilang awak punya Mak!" (
She is innocent! Tell you Mum)
I got so mad watching her twist and turn her words, so I came up to her and half-yelled(?) back.
"Makcik, setiap hari kita check beg sebelum keluar kedai. Dan hari tu jugak, kasotnya kat dalam beg. Dia pakai kasot yang dia curik tu! Lagipon, malam tu saya balik dengan awak kan?! Awak lupe? Awak tengah hisap ROKOK sementara tunggu kawan awak tu!"(
Auntie, everyday we have our bags checked before we leave the store. And that night, her own shoes were inside her bag. She was wearing the shoes she stole! Futhermore, I went back with you, remember?! You were SMOKING while we waited for your friend!")
I got so mad at her. So I walked off after having my say. Sheesh! Some friend. I felt cheated.
Don't be stupid person and do what she did. Because at the end of the day, there's no escaping your judgement.
mew...