♥Friday, March 7, 2008;
2:54 PM
Yeap folks. Fire is God's greatest creation.
I love fire. The thought of it, the sight of it gets me excited. Just as much when I see blood la.
Fuck if you think I'm weird and all. But it's just amazing to watch fire just burning before your eyes. I had fun with my fire just now. But maybe Mum wouldn't like what I've done with her room. =P
Anyway, I realized that once you've burnt a match, the soot from the match can be used to draw. Haha! Fun right?! But you gotta quickly put it out on your skin to have a long-lasting effect. Gosh, this is more addictive than slitting my wrists.
THANK GOD FOR FIRE!!
and thank god I've got at least 6 boxes of matches.
oh and the fact that I'm blogging about this indicates that I'm fucking depressed. But hey, we can't all be happy right?!! Muahahahahaha!
Have fun you little punked buggers. Have a great holiday. =)
"Excuse us, sir. We got shit to do"- "Worm" from Coach Carter.
mew...