this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Friday, March 28, 2008;

9:25 PM


Have you ever thought that you were growing up too fast?
Have you ever felt that you were rushing ahead too much?

You can live with that person for many many years, and still you may not know that person completely. My God, I've known you for about 13 years, minus the 3 years that you were away, and still I don't KNOW you that well. Some things you do are suprising, and other times, you are just predictable.

And what about the "TRAGIC" theory that all women become just like their mothers, and all men don't? Why are we always paying/suffering for all the things our parents do wrong? And technically, in most religions, it is a SIN, to go against our parents. Where the fuck is this justice system? I don't get it, and I don't understand.

Gah. Too much things bonking in about my head. But I wanna stay completely sane. So, I'd like you guys to check this out. I found it on youtube, and I find this quite interesting. Note to self, to salvage myself from a society that assumes I'm dead, turn to animation. And make me look better. =)




It's Britney, BITCH!


mew...