this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, March 17, 2008;

2:20 AM


So, it seems that I'm never gonna update about my one week holiday. So much has been happening around me that I just feel like breaking away even just for a second and take a breather.

I'm feeling really pressured at home; between doing what's right and what's just plain easy. Things are becoming complicated and trying to stay on top of things is almost impossible now. Like, shit. I have no idea how things got so out of hand.

Ever seemed that fairytales, and made-up fantasy dreams were beautiful? Wish life was like that, huh?

But sadly, we're living in the real world. I'm not saying we don't have a choice, but I learnt this week about things happening because they were MEANT TO. I didn't quite completely understood it. But then again, maybe it's true huh?

I kind of have a bad habit of questioning the things around me. I want to know why things are done a certain way, why some child is being punished, why we are supposed to conform to something that is against our personal principles and all that shit. Sometimes, I get the answers that I want. Sometimes, I get an earful for being "NOSEY", or "RUDE" for that matter, which I do not get. How do you go from being curious to rude?

Gah. I hate how this generation is evolving. And I'm talking about my community. As in, the girls are becoming such bitches and the guys are assholes. They're fucking pretenders with their ideology of "COOL" which equals to being "STOOPID", and yes, that is how they fucking spell that shit.

I'd hate how this would reflect our behaviour, in the present or in the future. Because this is a growing problem. Like an epidemic, slowly spreading across the country, until the entire population is consumed by it. I'd rather stab myself repeatedly in the fucking head before I turn into one. ^~^

Anyway, I hate the holidays!!! I fucking hate this shittiest time of the year. Not as much as I hate exams, surprisingly. Though not much to fear about exams. Just that regular mental block and SLEEPING DURING THE FUCKING PAPER. And by the way, I actually slept for all my four papers. Four right?! I think it was. Like, DAMN!

Just a few hours ago, hehe, actually it was just an hour ago, I watched Step Up 2. Like that was the awesomest SHIT! The girl is hot; I am no fucking lesbian, and the guy is way sizzling! The moves are magnanimous though I bet Chris Brown can do a HELL LOT BETTER THAN THAT! But I gotta admit, I really enjoyed it. They brought it on, and they brought it good~!

I managed to talk to Aq casually just now. And I must say, that boy has a hell of another world locked up inside. And it's locked up tight. It's rare to find a guy like him, so I hope Jay can cherish and treasure him like I know she would.

On a lighter note, on the 6th April would be RSH IMM's last day before the renovation works. There will be some form of clearance sale, so do watch out you sappy, cheapskate-wants-more-than-more-discount and more. I'm gonna have to work my ass off during that week. Oh, and CONVERSE will be moving over to Baleno's old place. So much change. And for that two weeks, I'm not sure if I'll be working. Guess there's some time for rest too, huh? =)


mew...