this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, March 23, 2008;

10:57 PM


How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?
Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu
So I cried. No big deal. And my mascara doesn't bleed. My eyeliner does. =)

Will you get far in life?
Tell Me - P.Diddy feat Christina Aguilera
Yeah, you tell me. =)

How do your friends see you?
Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
My friends will never see me again???? Great. I'm gonna die. -..-

Will you get married?
Gimme That - Chris Brown
Oh yeah. Gimme that boy!!

What is your best friend's theme song?
Demolition Lovers - My Chemical Romance
Okay... I love this song to death. But Jay hates MCR. Wal is fine with it though. =)

What is the story of your life?
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - PANIC! At The Disco
Oh my. -..- I guess I do..

What was high school like?
Temperature - Sean Paul
We had to take temperature everyday since the SARS thing!! And ironically, this song was used for a dance competition. =)

How can you get ahead in life?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
I'll get ahead in life by chasing cars??? Can I have a miniCooper?? =)

What is the best thing about your friends?
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Great. My friends always bring sexy back! =)

What’s in store for this weekend?
Catch My Breath - Westlife
Someone's going to catch my breath?? Asthma is it??

Describe your grandparents.
Amazed - Duncan James
Aww. I love me grandparents... =)

How’s your life going?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
My God la, so depressing...

What song will they play at your funeral?
El Nin-Yo - Tata Young
Oh great. You can party and booze yourself out at my funeral. I'll be shaking my ass beneath the ground.

How does the world see you?
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
That's kinda sweet...

Will you have a happy life?
Like A Boy - Ciara
Great! I'll have a happy life like a boy. Pimpin' and trippin' about, huh?! -..-"

Do people secretly lust after you?
Tightrope - Charcoal Filter (Gensoumaden Saiyuki Ending)
Oh my gosh. Haha! This is funny!!

How can you make yourself happy?
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean
Oh yeah. Shake me hips cause they don't lie. =)

What should you do with your life?
Last Night - P.Diddy and Kei Sha Cole
Umm...

Will you ever have children?
Change The World - V6 (Inuyasha Opening)
I'm gonna change the world by having loads of kids. =)

What song would you strip to?
So sick - Ne-yo
If I do, I must be really, REALLY DRUNK.

What does your mum think of you?
Kau Ilhamku - Man Bai
Aww! It means "You're My Inspiration".

What is your deep, dark secret?
Lithium - Evanescence
Oh shit! That is so true.

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
My Heroine - Silverstein
I am my mortal enemy's heroine??

What’s your personality like?
Wait A Minute - PussyCat Dolls/Timbaland
I always make people wait???

What song will be played at your wedding?
Lost Without You - Robin Thickle
That's a sweet song! And the guy's hot. =)

Aite, the 5 ppl i shall tag will be:
Nissa
Lady Fifeez
Jay
Wals
Aqmar


mew...