♥Tuesday, March 18, 2008;
10:56 PM
Dentures, yeah. So Daddy got one. And he looks like Popeye without it. =)
I don't care cause Daddy looks the same to me. Even without his teeth! Haha!
I don't know. Sometimes at home, when Mum and Dad are fighting, I hate it. I hate every single time I find them bickering at each other. And though I'm screaming at the top of my lungs to stop, I am constantly shunned away. But at the same time, I love that my family is still here. That I am still able to enjoy some happy moments together though not much.
Then again, it gets pretty frustrating when I constantly have to explain to my sisters why they're almost always fighting. And I got so mad at them earlier in the afternoon. So, I kinda snapped back at them.
"This is between the both of you. Don't get me involved. I don't want to be a part of it"I swear I crack up to bits and pieces every time they tell me stuff about each other. It's like high school bitching between two
FORMERLY good friends. And I'd hate to be the one on the receiving end. Like, stop it already! You're fucking adults so act like one!! Even my youngest sister has more sense than you guys do!!
I am really tired. And I don't care anymore. All I know is that I want out. But there are other things besides just thinking about myself. JUST LET ME BE
HAPPY, FOR ONCE?!!!
Oh by the way, I heart ♥
lithium.♥ =)
mew...