this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, February 28, 2008;

4:40 PM


For many of us, having to handle stress and pressure would break our soul and minds. But, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. I told myself I'd never give up. And I told myself to keeo hanging on. With additional help from my best friends.


There will always be problems in life. Some a walk through a park. Others, so tough it would take a while before things can settle down. Nothing can be solved just immediately. Everything takes time. Worst still, if the problem are not yours at all.


I wonder why, when parents fight, they don't actually think of their children until their matter has been settled. I wonder why, children feel like 'dying' when this happens. It's not their fault, nor has it anything to do with them. It's a disagreement that only the parents need to solve together. The children must step back from this point on.


When I think about all the things I've had to go through with Dad, I'm torn between two feelings of anger, hatred and the feeling of gratefulness. My best friend Jay, no longer has a Dad. She still misses him from time to time. But she's holding on okay. And me? Half the day, I give up trying to understand him, even ignoring him completely. And yet, I still manage to spend time with him, still laughing about silly things that we do or witnessed others doing.


What I'm trying to point out is that, we never actually see the light until it's close enough to pass us.


On a lighter note, work has been a blast. Less than a month back to work, I am back at the cashiers, doing a pretty good work. Customers, surprisingly still remember me. And I swear I sound like a bloody cheerleader in some prep rally when I'm on the phone talking to customers or other colleagues at the other stores. =P


Aloysius is such an adorable little puppy!! Muahahahaha! He's my little bro. Such a baby face. Likes to act cute. Like - lame all the time! And he says only he does it the best. Then there's Joselito Galang Venzuela!! I call him Jay!!! Muahahaha! Everyone does. =) Oh wait!


To Joselito: JAY!!! I'M GONNA GET MY FRIENDS ALL TO GANG BANG YOU!!!


Moving on, there's Ah Sin. He's my best supervisor ever!!! He never has menopauses and is not an old h*g! He has a 'crush' on Jay, my best friend. He's sort of jealous that she's with Aqmar now. =P There's also Kak Norina. She's my aunt. Very loud and funny. And she makes work so fun with her jokes and people-watching activities. She teaches me a lot so thanks Kak! A new addition to the family is Rafidah. She just joined in about a week after I did. She used to be a manager of Long John Silvers, don't know which outlet. She was quiet at first, but well, you know me. Haha! She's just as loud as Kak Norina now. LoL!!


Haha! CHONG IS COMING BACK!! CHONG FOON YAIN!! Muahahaha! He was transferred to Jurong Point while I was still working at IMM last year. Mum had him transferred back to IMM because Wilson had to return back to Malaysia suddenly. I love my job. =)


Oh before I forget, I need to say this. Most of us have cliques right? Your cliques and your friends are always close to you. However, why don't you hang around with your other classmates instead of JUST your cliques? That brings up the question on friends. I have my best friends and I have my cliques. Usually, I'd like to keep them separate because I'm just not ready to open up to my cliques as much as I have to my best friends. I am open, but not that open. I don't always click with everyone. I'm every bit of a human being as everyone else. There are some people I like to be around with, and others who just freak me out or make me uncomfortable. Almost everytime, I'd tell you if I am uncomfortable with someone, but if you still don't get the message, I can do nothing about you but I'll do what I have to on my part. I cannot force myself to like you or be comfortable around you. There I've said it. OkAy???



"I love Jesus, but I drink a little"
- Gladys (sp?)on the Ellen Degeneres Show V


mew...