this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, February 7, 2008;

1:40 AM


At every moment my eyes are set on yours, I forget to breathe.

At every moment you are next to me, I shiver.

At every moment you touch me, my eyes swell up, brimming in tears.

Why do you cause me so much happiness yet so much heartache? Why are you so near, yet so fucking far?!

I can't say that the world is unfair, because I've come to terms with that. I know what I've been through are lessons learnt in life and every waking moment is a mistake bound to happen. In some ways, it's inevitable to let it all pass. Oh how fucking terrible is that?

A very Happy New Year to All my Chinese friends and those celebrating this event. Well, right now, I don't feel so up to it. Everyone's got their own thing to do and I'm just fucking bored as hell. Supposed to sleep hours ago, but noone else is sleeping, so a bit paiseh? wtf...

Anyway, I can't wait for my mates to drop by later for my sister's birthday party. She'll turn 16 tomorrow. Like finally? We can go watch NC16 movies together!!

Ahh.. The days aren't getting any brighter and I'm just holding on. I know I can. But at some points, I just want to give up and stop struggling; take the easy way out, you know. But then again, fuck all the shnitzels in my fucked up life.

Good night, sweet dreamers. Dream something sweet, enough to turn it into a bleeding nightmare. And Johnny Depp's on the top of my list. =)


mew...