♥Friday, February 1, 2008;
1:23 PM
Haha! I'm alive and grateful that I am?
Well, there are a few matters that need concerning. I'm really glad that you took the courage and talked to me last night. Indeed, I felt that you were sincere. I bear no more grudges against you or anyone else for the matter. I mean, it's a personal choice la to bear a grudge on anyone. But, well if you still bear a grude then what can I say? You want your heart to turn black and be cold and rotten, it's not my place to say you're wrong. Do what you have to do, and I'll do what I have to do.
On to a lighter note, Wendy's lessons are a bore. And I know I have to pay attention since the exams are just around the corner. But really, when your teacher pays more attention to the blank screen behind you than you, yourself, you tend to look away or lose your attention span. It seems to me that most of the time, she's teaching the wall/window/chairs/power plug behind us Finance. Like wtfc?
Onto something more serious. There's a bit more profanitites here.
I had a fight with Dad like AGAIN. I swear, I don't understand what goes on in a bloody adult's fucking mind. Like, hello?? I'm your fucking daughter not your fucking asshole friends. I have fucking feelings. And fuck. Don't you fucking get it that I'm just a fucking human??
AND YOU! How could you do that? You didn't have to state her name even if you had to get it our of your system. I mean, you put on a freaking mask with us? Now, that is insulting. We want to be your friends because we're sincere about it. And you dare say such things? I'm really disappointed in you.
Personally, I always try to be myself at any point of time. No use faking myself in front of other kinds of people I'm not used to, because they may hate/like me for all the wrong reasons. That's unfair because I'm lying to everyone before they even get to know me! That's just as bad as back-stabbing your close friends. Much less someone you refer to as a girlfriend. I don't mean to be rude. I don't mean to hurt you. But you were really unfair and one-sided. That breaks my heart. In fact, we ALL felt it.
If you're not sincere with us, I'd rather not let you do it anymore. You're lying to yourself and you're sinning yourself with God.
"
Aku tidak mahu engkau terus menipu. Aku tidak mahu engkau terus berdosa. Tanpa keikhlasan engkau, persahabatan tidak bermakna. Adakah itu yang engkau mahukan?"
I'm done with my rantings. Peace out, yo. =)
mew...