♥Wednesday, February 6, 2008;
5:16 AM
I know I've missed quite a bit. And no doctor, I have not been declared dead. Not yet, at least.
Well, these past few days have been really great for me. With me going back to RSH and having a blast there and just realising the company I have around me.
I know I don't do this very often. But I feel like I should do it now of all time.
God, I thank you for everything you've blessed me with. The good, the bad, the terrible, the loss, the death and the love. My friends, my family, my life is everything I truly ever have. Thank you for all the moments alive. Everyday I wake up alive is an amazing day. Everyday I discover a past scar, I'm grateful for those who have helped me through it.
Those who have always been with me. Those who have brushed by me. Those who have despised me. Those who have lost their friendship and trust in me. Everyone played a part in my life.
I want my friends to know that I love them very much. That I treasure them loads. I may not be able to show it everyday. But I won't hesitate to do something good for you. I love my parents, despite their constant bickering, and the lack of awareness my father showers on me. I don't care. I love my life. However sweet, bitter, hard or tough, easy or smooth, nothing beats breathing the morning air, knowing you're still alive and well.
I just wish. I just wish you knew.
What I have to go through.
I just wish you knew.
mew...