♥Sunday, January 20, 2008;
2:15 PM
Everyday when I wake up, I'd quickly turn to look at my handphone. To see the time of the day, whether I might be late for school or not, and to see if I had a message.
Most of the time through Secondary school til the the first year of Poly life, my mornings will include a message that says,
"IQAH! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU AWAKE? ARE YOU GONNA BE LATE?"
It gets pretty annoying and frustrating especially when I don't have enough sleep. But let me tell you this, if not for this annoying person, I'd be late for class just about EVERY day.
This person has been bugging my life for almost 5 years now. And this person has never stopped caring for me. Once, when I told this person that noone gives a shit about me. That person sms-ed me, while I was having a conversation with that person. And this was how the messaged went.
"Iqah. Where are you? Are you on your way home? I give a shit about you. Sorry, I had nothing else to do =P"
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this person, is widely known as my best friend, Julaiha Bte Jusoh.She's eighteen this year. Born on the 3rd of March 1990, at 8 minutes past midnight. She's loved Westlife way before I met her on Sec 1. She's always been a afan or purple and light shades of pink. She also likes green cause that's Mark Feehliy's favourite colour. And I love her to bits.

Well, I think I'll let the pictures do the talking. It's in
here. So enjoy. And I hope this makes you smile at our happiness. LoL! ^^
mew...