♥Wednesday, January 16, 2008;
8:38 PM
I was supossed to have stayed at home the entire day because the previous night I was feeling really terrible. Like shit la. I mean, it's been a while since I was ill, so I guess it was just that season to fall sick. Well, anyway, I had a project group meeting with Ming Hui and Michelle. Much sorries to them because I was late. I know la I'm usually always late anyway, but even so, I'd be late 10-15minutes. But today, I was late for about an hour. Thank God they were patient.
Our report is almost complete, except for my part and removing the overlapping texts. After that, it'd be done. I am really confident that it would b complete by tomorrow. So, it can be printed out and filed before the due date. There's still the thought of our filming next week. We are in need of one guy to act as a husband. A very short role. Appearing in two to three scenes. I need GUYS!
I am so totally afraid that we don't have enough time to film. 2 of our main actors can only make it at 3pm. When filming starts at 1pm and ends at 5pm. Everything's prepared and we already know what we want but it's the element of time that may not be in our hands. Dang!
Next week, there's also the case of two written tests. Namely, Soo's and Wendy's. There's so much to do over the weekend. Saturday, I have to meet the alumni people at 10am. Ish ish ish. So freakin' busy.
Ohh yea. Good news, I think? There will be a vacancy in March back at my old place and I am so looking forward to quitting Guardian. Can't wait!! Muahahahaha! I love RSH, and I think Watsons is better. =)
Anyway, I went hanging out with Wendy, just the two of us after the talk by Eric Khoo, and the movie screening of Be With You. The talk was such an eye-opener and the movie was awesome. Though the acting a bit, so so, but in terms of shots and how the story was told is great. I loved it.
There was no fish & co though. No pastamania. There was sandwiches, coleslaw, potato salad and packet drinks only. Dang right?!
So Wendy and I went to Jurong Entertainment's McDonalds to have twister fries. Well, after a while, the twister fries tastes like potato chips. Hmm...
Then we went up to the arcade cause Wendy said it's been awhile since she last played there. So we did. Haha! It's been a while for me too. It's kind of nice to just release and relax you know. So here are the
PICTURES!
I've gotta go do my report and then sleep. Sick like crazy sia!
mew...