this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, January 15, 2008;

7:07 PM


It's really amazing how some people can make it seem like the whole world is against them. As though they're the only ones in this freaking bastardly world that has a problem with everything concerning life and all the shits that come with it.



Aku betul-betul kagum dengan tingkah laku kau. Kau umpamakan kami semua melangkah jejakmu hanya kerana kami pernah bertelingkah. Beliau sudah maju dalam kehidupannya. Beliau telah mula melupakan kau, mula meniggalkan kau. Itupun, kau tidak berpuas hati? Mengapa kau tetap berkelakuan seperti bermusuhan dengan beliau, sedangkan beliau itu masih tetap teman sedarjah kau? Kau bertelingkah bersamaan aku, bukan beliau. Aku boleh faham sama sekali kalau engkau masih marahkan aku. Aku tidak menyesal dengan perbuatan aku kerana aku bermaksud setiap perkataan yang telah aku tuturkan. Tetapi, bila akan kau sedar akan kesilapan kau? Kau mempermainkan perasaan beliau, kemudian menyeksanya dengan tingkah laku dan perkataan kau! Sekarang, setelah beliau meninggalkan kau, kamu cemburu dengan teman barunya. Kau cemburu! Aku memang benci dengan kau kerana kau sengaja berdiri, kononnya kaulah mangsa dalam kehidupan yang perit ini.



Well, let me tell you MISTER, that is if you are, LIFE'S LIKE THAT. Accept it or not, other people's lives have nothing to do with yours. If you're not happy with what you see, click on the red cross at the top right hand corner of the screen. You're smarter than that right?


Well, anyhoo. I really have to say this. But I absolutely love school. I have the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I thank God each and every day for the wonderful things HE gives me. Though I have to admit, sometimes, I get mad at HIM for the terrible things that happen. I understand that bad things happen. And they always happe for a reason. But as another one of God's creations, I tend to find a blame on someone else instead of myself.

It's human nature to want to push the blame to someone else. We don't want to admit that we are wrong. But by not taking the blame, we refuse to admit the mistake, learn and move on. But well, what to do? It's either we learn things the hard way or the easy way.

There's a vacancy opening in March and I'm considering on whether to take it up. You see, I really want to work back at RSH. But only one problem, it's at fucking WOODLANDS CAUSEWAY POINT la!! I asked Mum if she could kindly shift someone else there instead and she said she'll think about it.

Haha! Talking about Mum, she's GRADUATING tomorrow!! She'll graduate with some of her colleagues at the auditorium of NANYANG POLYTECHNIC!! Heeheehee... ^^

I told Mum if we could meet before she had to leave off for work. Well, she wanted to meet so that I could take pictures. No matter, I'm still meeting her! Whee! Mum got her diploma before I did. If I'm not mistaken, Diploma in Retail Management & Services? A moment ago, she told me she wanted to get Masters before I did, and I was like, "Wah lao! Obviously you la!"

It's midnight right now... Must inform Hendrick Happy Birthday... And I gotta go sleep. Peace out peeps.


Oh, I have a new favourite song:

Cemetery Drive

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates.
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying (are you there at all?)
If you want I'll keep on crying (do you care at all?)
Did you get what you deserve? (are you there at all?)
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

When will I miss you, when will I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down...


"You can't defy gravity. One day, you're gonna have to let go..."
- Collin Ferrel in Miami Vice.


mew...