this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Saturday, January 26, 2008;

9:49 PM


I've finally received my letter from Perfect Ten for winning the contest of voting for Favourite Rock Band of the Year, where My Chemical Romance won.

Well, talking about My Chemical Romance, I'm sure you guys know who Gerard Way is by now. He's the lead vocalist for the band. And I am absolutely in love with him. And well, yesterday, I was google-ing him and searching for his videos, did I realise how much of an alcoholic he was.

He was so drunk like almost half the time, and there was this once while performing, his pants fell off and he didn;t seem to notice. But, thankfully, he went clean and sober. Cause I've been having weird dreams about him probably(TOUCH WOOD!) dying like the way Heath Ledger did, and that totally freaked me out. I cannot imagine one day if he were to leave before I did. I might as well die too, right? Cause I swear if not for this dude, I might've said goodbye to just about everything.

Well, good news is, they're working on a new album that's said to be a genre on punk rock. YAY!!! Hahahahaha!! Love it!

Well, it's not entirely confirmed yet. But check it out HERE~!

Anyway, back to today, I was supposed to drop by Guardian to pass my resignation letter and return my stupid uniform but I woke up SUPER late. When I came back home on Friday afternoon, I slept from 5plus in the afternoon all the way to THIS Saturday afternoon. Yeap, evidence on how tired I was. But somewhere along the way, I woke up for a while to message Nana.

Talking about her, I don't get it why sometimes, the girls have to be the MAN in the relationship. As in they are the ones who have to take the blame and make things all better. I fucking hate that. I fucking hate it when I see my girl-friends stoop so low just to please their fucking guys. I'd hate to witness it and I wish I could do something but they tell me they're happy with the guy. What do you expect me to do??

Moving on to my angst. It's a little rough I guess for me. Haiz...

Notice: Explicit content and language up ahead. Keep your children away from his page.



I fucking hate adults. They're the scum of the earth. They're the reason why our lives are so constricted.

I don't understand fucking adults. They treat their kids the way they were treated when THEY were kids. And when we ask for a bloody simple explanation why we're being punished, they fucking say that we're too fucking young to fucking understand.

I fucking understand you scum. We're too much of a burden in your fucking lives which don't fucking mean a thing. I mean, you work your ass off, spend so little fucking time at home, and blow your top off at your kids because work was so hard on you earlier in the fucking day.

I am so tempted to do all the fucking things wrong just to fucking show you that I can fucking do what you do. I want to get a humongous tattoo on my ass, piercings in all the places that shouldn't be pierced, smoke like a fucking bitch and take drugs and get myself so bloody wasted, hopefully I die without even knowing it.

I hate you adults because you can't even hold yourself up much less take good care of us kids. You hate the fact that we're teaching you not to repeat your mistakes. You hate the fact that sometimes, we're FUCKING RIGHT!

You won't admit for nuts because of your stupid fucking ego.

*breathe* Fuh...


mew...