♥Saturday, January 19, 2008;
11:13 PM
When I saw you alone, I kind of felt sympathetic. I'm not such an ass, okay. I have got feelings. It's one of those bonus features being a female counterpart. -_-
You defended him when he got himself into some ass-f*cked up mess. Only to leave you in the lurch when he
THINKS he's found some new friends. That is pretty sick for me to see. Especially the part where he thinks someone would
ACTUALLY want to be friends with him. Eew~?
You deserve better though I've called you a DOMWSTMSHCDF. But hey, I can't say you didn't ask for this. I learned earlier on not to get involved with people like him. But you were too much in love with his ass, dick and balls to see that, huh? Oh well, I can't "BLAME" you.
On a lighter note, wait. Who am I kidding?
F*uck, I haven't been able to get through Finance. Everytime I go through my notes, I start imagining Wendy teaching in class while he eyes dart about the room as though we students were invisible.
Friday was a blast though. Sent some time with Jay. Cam-whored, like we do, and with which she has YET to upload some of them nice images we have taken. She did, however, make me walk past PH THREE freaking times. And soon after, she would squeal in delight.
We both did have a turn-off moment, when Jay's ex-boyfriend walked passed us. I wanted to tell her but all I got out was a - "HOH! O.O"
Jay, who was in fact talking to me , trailed off saying, "Yeah, this goes in the WHAT THE HELL?!!!"
Ahh.. Good memories. It's been a while since Jay and I hung out. And it was sOoOoOo much cooler when she joined in my class for Randall's make up lesson. She does fit into our class somehow. And yeah, now the class thinks she's got the
same taste as me when Randall noted that she was staring too much at
SEAN. >.<
mew...