♥Wednesday, January 30, 2008;
10:37 PM
I am so sorry guys for being really 'unhelpful'?
I swear to God, I wasn't asking to get sick especially around this time. Fuck! We're just a little bit towards the end only! And like fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
I feel as though I'm dying right now. My breathing's hard, my headache's like plonking on me brain and I can't fucking taste anything that goes in my fucking mouth!
So, just in case I don't wake up tomorrow morning, I am so sorry to my group mates. I am so sorry to Nana for always making you worry. And sorry to Jay, cause you've noone to annoy/irritate/bother/scream at/punch/ *especially POKE.
There's Randall's presentation tomorrow, I'm probably starting work back at RSH on Friday. There's also the insight paper. I'm then shoving my letter of resignation and uniform up ****** ********'s ASShole on Saturday morning. And then work again in the afternoon. Then there's the case of the presentation that is SAID to be on Monday. An intense round of studying for the upcoming examinations and then work for 2 months. Ain't that sweet?
If I live tomorrow, I'll tell you about the interesting things that happened to me while I was dylusional/'drunk'/wasted/stoned/high/and what-not fucking shit, the whole of today.
So, in case I don't see you, I'll always love you guys. =)
mew...