♥Tuesday, January 22, 2008;
1:20 AM
There are two things bugging my head right now. And I'm really so f*cked up like shit.
Firstly, how I f*cking wish I could tell it to you. Screaming at the top of my lungs into your face. But alas, you always say never to assume. Do you know how f*cking painful it is for me to hold back and keep everything inside? Your touch alone, leaves me gasping for breath. I hate how much I adore you. Why you? I want to tell you everything. I don't give a f*cking care what your reaction is. I just want to bloody tell you!
Secondly, I'm sorry guys. I'm pretty unreliable, as you can see. Because I see you guys so rarely, sometimes, I forget. I don't mean to, I swear. Right now, I feel like I've disappointed you. And it seems to me, I'm not cut out for these kinds of things. I'm not cut out to be with you guys. You guys are great, awesome even. Maybe too good for me. I can't take it. I want out but then, it seems like I'm betraying you guys. SO HOW??
F*ck, I'm so f*cking screwed la eh.
"FARK-t... I think someone just farted."- Me (avoid the usage o f*ck in front on Mum ALWAYS)
mew...