♥Friday, December 21, 2007;
1:47 PM
So I've been playing games all morning. I'm doing nothing productive seriously. Haven't worked for three days straight now. Well, what to do, my luck huh?
I had a really sweet dream last night. I was working back at IMM. I was like so glad I was there. Everyone was still there except that the entire store looked different, bigger I should say.
Well, I was working like mad. I didn't want to idle around. I took the job for granted before, and I didn't want to do it again. So while folding a pair of socks, I swear I could still remember. It was Nike, white and it had the logo at the back. Moving on, as I was folding it, Sam came up to me.
Sam: You work non stop. Go rest for a while. I help you.
Me: Nah, it's okay. The last time I left, I realised how much I missed folding the apparels.
Sam: To me, you never left. You just went on a long holiday =)
Heehee! I woke up giggling to myself. At that same moment, Mum was in my room, hair-drying her hair. I was the only one who had a hair dryer. So yeah. When I noticed Mum in my room, I dug my head into my pillow. SHY!
I was so adrn tired. Slept at 2.3oam from watching
The Mummy. Brendan Fraser.... ~.~
Okokok. Come back to life yo! Well, tomorrow there's the Piala Khatulistiwa competition. Meeting Nana at the Clementi Station, then we'll go to Ngee Ann together with Ihsan and his friend. I can't stay for very long. So probably, I'll leave by noon.
Just go there to watch Dato' Kebayan a.k.a. Enol. Wahaha! Eh! I promise I'll update the Hari Raya Haji photos soon, okay?!
p.s.
"I FEEEEEL GOOD"
- Second Sister (NOI!)
mew...