♥Tuesday, December 18, 2007;
11:28 PM
Jay taught me that word. Yeah fucked upside down, inside out. That what she uses to describe how fucking shit assed her life was. And how people took advantage of her.
I'd hate to keep quiet when you assume that you can push me and look down on me. I'd fucking hate if you think I won't fight back. I fucking hate it if you think I'm another one of those little kids you could bully.
I'M NOT!
I won't let you stand in my way. I'll do things the fucking hell I want them to be. And no matter what you, I'll just slap you aside. I'll keep on walking. Marching forward like I should. Like I'd always will.
All I want is for you to listen. Yes, you can hear me LOUD and CLEAR.
But you never stop to listen. You hear what you want to. You see what you want to. That's how it's always been.
How can I forget what you've done? What you've said?
I'll make this clear.
I WILL NEVER FORGET. AND I'LL FUCKING TAKE THIS TO MY GRAVE.
p.s."Yo Nigga! When you're done with your bitch, we'll show YOU how it's done"- Stomp The Yard
mew...