this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, December 23, 2007;

3:33 AM


I left home freaking early to meet up with Nana at Clementi. Half tired, half dead, I made my way to the MRT Station. Found her waiting all alone on the stairs. Poor baby!

Enol, Ihsan and another friend arrived soon after. Then we went back down and took 154. Have you guessed where we've been to?

Why yes, you jolly good souls. We went to Ngee Ann Poly to witness the competition Piala Khatulistiwa, meant for dikir barat girls and guys.

To be honest with you, I was most impressed by the female group from Tanjong Katong. These girls were loud, enthusiastic and really good.

The Polytechnic's were quite good too. I'd say Temasek Poly and Singapore Poly guys. Sorry Nanyang. Don't mean no disrespect but they were good.

Just before the Republi Poly girls were about to perform, my friends and I left. I was super sleepy and hungry. Didn't eat since morning. Me, Nana and Enol took 61 to Bukit Batok Int, where Nana and Enol headed home.

Bought for myself and my sister Macs and took a bus home. I ate and then took a nap. Pretty darn tired yo.

This is where the fun begins. Shortly after 8.30pm,I met my relatives at a nearby hawker centre. They informed me that they wanted to go play pool til late. So I jumped at the opportunity and sweetly asked my Dad if he would let me. He smiled for a moment, then told me to go. =)

A minute later, my youngest sister started crying. She said she wanted to go. My Dad said she could't since it would stretch aftr midnight. Then as I consoled her, she said she wanted to go. She wanted to - SWIM.

We all started laughing. She thought that we were going to the SWIMMING POOL instead of the playing pool. LoL~! Adorable ain't she? ^.^

Around 11pm, I met my uncles, aunty, cousins and grandpa at the bus stop. We went over to Jurong Entertainment's K-Pool where we had a few rounds of pool.

Note to self: Not all adults are capable of playing pool. =)

Grandpa really did have fun. We played around til 2am before we decided to leave. We then went to Macs where we got a chance to talk about anything under the sun.

Aunt sent me home in a taxi with my uncle and granpa. My other uncle and cousins decided to walk home. Reached home nearly 3.30am, I guess? Sis was up waiting for me. I had a great day I guess. Finally out after a long while.


p.s.
"MY BALL!!"
- Cousin Fazri


mew...