♥Sunday, December 9, 2007;
11:40 PM
I fucking got my fucking queue jumpas from them wonderful black paraders roaming about *scape. Thanks la, dudette. You look gorgeous and you look absolutely like Gerard Way. I would've hugged you if not for me being still-shocked-that-you-were-around-with-the-queue-jumpas moment.
Well, anyway, I actually got lost somewhere. And Khad had to pick me up from Somerset and guide me to *scape which was like? a block away???? -_____-"
We're talking about someone who doesn't actually go to town very often. Nissa was super surprised when she found out I hadn't been to Parkway, Bugis(back then ah!) and many areas. Yes, I'm very unprivileged. LoL
So, met Tommy and his sister at the Lime Flea Market. Khad had to leave to do her storyboarding project. So, me, Tommy and his sister went off to have lunch. One thing I learnt, both of them have the habit of keeping mum during meal times, eyes darting about the place, not one word. We ate at BK and I learned that his sister is a much bigger eater. She can't stop eating though she doesn't take big portions. But she's so skinny! @_@
After eating, we sat around for a while. Well, actually both of them waited for me. They ate so fast. I was pretty slow. ~.~
We did see some youths taking photos just outside of BK. They seemed to require a black backdrop, but looks like no budget so they used some store. There was one guy who looked so gay! Wearing a tight female-like tank top, with a jacket over. And he wore those high white sneakers up to his knees!! Damn right?!! Just as a girl who wore a skimpy dress acting all cute an pweety... =X
OoOoOoOoOo! Tommy's sister's name is WENDY!! LoL!! Wendy Tan Huiling! Got partner hah?!! Oh my god! She loves Meiji chocolate too!! Hahaha! We freaked each other out about Meiji chocs. And I could have sworn I saw Tommy's eyes roll in a oh-my-god-why-did-i-have-to-say-that way. So Wendy and I talked as though Tommy was never around. LoL! Sorry eh?!! I borrow you sister. Haha!
So we're all going to the Black Parade. Must bring Meiji choc, preferably black chocolate because Wendy says Tommy doesn't like it so we both can enjoy the fu effects of Meiji. LoL...
Oh, and excuse my spelling mistakes. I busted my finger. I mean I cut it intentionally. I was in a crazy (@_@) moment.
Haha! And Jay somehow managed to find my blog. It was supposed to be just for me. So I invited us few only. They deserve better you see..
p.s."Betul buang-buang. Eh?! Buang betul-betul =P (properly throw. eh?! i mean throw properly. sounds funnier in malay =P)"- Syaq
mew...